Lauren made this Freedom of Information request to Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust,
I am researching temporary staffing processes within the NHS. Please provide the following information:
1. For the financial year 2015 / 2016, what was your spend per agency and the names of each agency, broken down in to the following staff groups:
- High Intensity Therapists
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
- CAMHS Practitioners
2. Do you currently hold any contractual agreements including Master Vendor, Neutral Vendor, Preferred Supplier, Sole Supplier with any staffing agency? When will these contractual agreements be reviewed?
3. Do you use any suppliers or systems to manage the release of vacancies to agencies and bank workers? (If so, please state the name of the company used and the staffing categories managed. If you use different suppliers/systems for different staffing categories, please specify.)
Please find the attached response to your freedom of information request.
Information Governance Analyst
Information Governance & Compliance Team
Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
Lower Ground Floor
99 Waverley Road
Herts AL3 5TL
T: 01727 804954 M: 07825356657
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 08:15 – 16:15
Tuesday, Thursday: 09:00 – 17:00
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now