Dear 2Gether NHS Foundation Trust,
I am researching temporary staffing processes within the NHS. Please provide the following information:
1. For the financial year 2015 / 2016, what was your spend per agency and the names of each agency, broken down in to the following staff groups:
- High Intensity Therapists
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
- CAMHS Practitioners
2. Do you currently hold any contractual agreements including Master Vendor, Neutral Vendor, Preferred Supplier, Sole Supplier with any staffing agency? When will these contractual agreements be reviewed?
3. Do you use any suppliers or systems to manage the release of vacancies to agencies and bank workers? (If so, please state the name of the company used and the staffing categories managed. If you use different suppliers/systems for different staffing categories, please specify.)
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please note that this
is an automated response. This email address is only monitored during
normal working hours of Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The Trust will reply to all requests within 20 working days, however, if
for any reason we are unable to do so we will notify you immediately. If a
fee is payable for the information you have requested, we will tell you
what that fee is. We cannot provide any information until any applicable
fee is received.
Need Help Now?
If your enquiry is urgent and relates to the care and treatment of you, a
family member, relative or friend, then please take action as follows:
· Please contact your health care professional or team without delay, if
you are receiving care or treatment from the Trust.
· Speak with your GP or Out of Hours GP (111), if you are not receiving
treatment from the Trust.
· ^2gether Let’s Talk professionals are also available by calling 0800
073 2200 in Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, between 9.00 am and 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday. In addition, you may wish to have a look at our Let’s
Talk pages on the Internet: http://www.talk2gether.nhs.uk/
· If you are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, you can
contact The Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 116 123
(UK). You can also visit http://www.samaritans.org
· If you need an emergency service such as an ambulance, please dial 999.
If you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please do not
hesitate to contact me. We would like to take this opportunity to thank
you for your interest in ^2gether NHS Foundation Trust.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please find the Trust’s response attached.
Information Governance Officer
2gether NHS Foundation Trust
Trust HQ, Rikenel, Montpellier
Gloucester, Glos GL1 1LY
Tel: 01452 894264
Email: [email address]
Information Governance Enquiries Email: [email address]
Freedom of Information Enquiries E-mail: [2Gether NHS Foundation Trust request email]