Dear Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Do you use agencies for national and international permanent doctor and/or nursing recruitment? If so, do you employ nurses from the Philippines?
2. How many doctors have been booked outside of IR35 since April 2017?
3. What is your yearly trust spend on agency locum doctors via framework agencies, broken down into grade and specialty?
4. What is your yearly trust spend on agency locum doctors via OFF-framework agencies, broken down into grade and specialty?
5. What is your average total charge rate for a locum consultant doctor?
6. Who is the highest paid locum Consultant, what is the hourly rate and in what specialty do they practice?
7. Please can you outline your spend per agency, broken down by grade and specialty of doctor over the past 12 months?
I hope to hear from you soon.
In the first instance please check the following to locate the information
Trust website: http://www.barnsleyhospital.nhs.uk/
Our Annual Reports and Accounts:
If this information cannot be found, please re-submit your request to us
via the disclosure log. If some of the information is found, please revise
your request accordingly.
You can submit a request to us
Dear [email address],
I have not received a response from you within the allotted FOI time frame. Please can you advise?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now