Dear Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust,
I would like to request the following information under the freedom of information act:
1. How many doctors have been booked outside of IR35 since April 2017?
2. What is your yearly trust spend on agency locum doctors via framework agencies, broken down into grade and specialty?
3. What is your yearly trust spend on agency locum doctors via OFF-framework agencies, broken down into grade and specialty?
4. What is your average total charge rate for a locum consultant doctor?
5. Who is the highest paid locum Consultant, what is the hourly rate and in what specialty do they practice?
6. Please can you outline your spend per agency, broken down by grade and specialty of doctor over the past 12 months?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Dear Steve Mountain,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
We are currently reviewing your request and investigating whether there is
any information available for disclosure. In accordance with Section 10 of
the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
will reply to your request promptly and in any event no later than the
twentieth working day following the date of receipt.
The Trust’s response to your request will contain information available
for disclosure or explain in detail the reasons why we may have been
unable to supply all of the information you requested. It may also detail
where you can find information that is already publicly available or if
the Trust does not hold the information, where you will be able to access
it. It will also detail your right of appeal if you feel that the Trust
has not treated your request fairly.
Barney Langrish | Freedom of Information manager | Imperial College
Healthcare NHS Trust
Dear FOI (IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST),
I haven't received answers to my questions within the allotted time frame set out by the FOI act, please advise?