Agency Nursing Expenditure
Mr Davis made this Freedom of Information request to Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust
Dear Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust,
Could you please provide me the following information:
1) What is the total annual 2017 (1st January - 31st December) spend on temporary staffing?
2) What proportion of the spend was for agency nursing?
3) What proportion of the spend was for agency AHPs?
4) What proportion of the spend was for agency administration staff?
5) What is the cost of operating the internal staff bank?
6) How many WTEs operate the staff bank?
7) What is the average % rate fee you pay an agency for filling a nurse shift?
Please accept this email as formal acknowledgement of your request for information received on 15th January.
This request will be processed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and unless you are otherwise informed, your request will be processed within a maximum of twenty working days from receipt.
At this moment we are unaware of any fees, charges or exemptions likely to be applied to your request. However, if during the course of processing your application it becomes clear that fees will apply, we will inform you of this. In the event that costs are applicable, no information will be provided unless the costs are paid within three months of us informing you. In the event that some or all of the information you have requested is exempt from disclosure, we will inform you of this.
We will also contact you if during the process it emerges that we do not have sufficient detail to locate the information or we are unclear exactly what it is that you have requested.
In the meantime if you wish to discuss any aspect of your request please feel free to contact us at this email address.
FOI Lead/Publicaton Scheme Co-ordinator
For the attention of Mr Davis
Please find attached the Trust’s response to your Freedom of Information
FOI Lead/Publication Scheme Co-ordinator