Agency Locum Doctor Supply
David Hill made this Freedom of Information request to Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
1. What percentage fill rates (doctors) were reached between January and present?
2. Does your organisation use a Direct Engagement scheme? If so, who provides it and when does their contract expire?
3. What percentage of bookings are made outside of the DE model (non-DE)?
4. Do you outsource any of the following services to external companies:
• Provision of Residential Medical Officers
5. Do you use agencies for national and international permanent doctor and/or nursing recruitment? If so, do you employ nurses from the Philippines?
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information Request.
It is now being processed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and you will receive a response by 30.11.2018
In the meantime, should you wish to contact us regarding your request please quote reference FOI 2127.
IG Support Officer
Rotherham Doncaster & South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
Tickhill Road Site
Tel 01302 796756
Further to your Freedom of Information request, please find attached the Trust's response.
Information Governance Officer / Information Quality Officer (Interim)
Rotherham, Doncaster, and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
Woodfield House | Tickhill Road Site | Balby | Doncaster | DN4 8QN
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now