Agency Locum Doctor Supply
David Hill made this Freedom of Information request to Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
1. When does the master vend contract for doctor supply come to an end?
2. What percentage fill rates (doctors) were reached between January and present?
3. Who are your biggest suppliers on the master vend?
4. Please provide the name contact details for the person at the trust who deals with the master vend tenders.
5. How much business is being invoiced outside of the master vend?
6. Does your organization use a Direct Engagement scheme? If so, who provides it and when does their contract expire?
7. What percentage of bookings are made outside of the DE model (non-DE)?
8. Do you outsource any of the following services to external companies:
• Provision of Residential Medical Officers
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
It is now being processed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and you will receive a response by 04 October 2017.
In the meantime, should you wish to contact us regarding your request, please quote reference FOI 2077.
Information Governance Officer / (Interim) Information Quality Officer
Rotherham, Doncaster, and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
Woodfield House | Tickhill Road Site | Balby | Doncaster | DN4 8QN
Tel: 01302 798096
Email: [email address]
Further to your FOI request to the Trust, please find our response attached
IG Support Officer
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now