Agency healthcare staff usage and expenditure

Somerset West and Taunton Council did not have the information requested.

Dear Somerset West and Taunton Council,

Please could you provide me with the information regarding all council funded adult and children's care services, listing the amount spent on all external agency staffing in the last 12 months per provision.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Yours faithfully,


Customer Services - CMC, Somerset West and Taunton Council

I write in response to your Freedom of Information request to Somerset West and Taunton Council. Your request has been dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

We can confirm that we don’t hold the information that you have requested. This is held by Somerset County Council.

All Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulations responses are published on our website at the end of each month.

If you are dissatisfied with the service that you have received in relation to your request, you have 40 days from now to request an internal review. This will be carried out by a Freedom of Information Officer. Please complete our complaints and compliments online form if you wish to request an internal review.

If you are not content with the outcome of your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Authority. You can write to the Information Commissioner at The Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or visit their website

Yours sincerely

Information Management
Information Team
Somerset West and Taunton Council

show quoted sections