Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
Ref: BBC Twitter feed https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCBreaking/s...
It was stated in the above news report “BBC pictures from an aerial camera…” “BBC pictures, aerial footage…”
1) Please advise who the camera, taking the video footage, belongs to.
2) How many separate video feeds like this does the BBC have access to in London?
3) Are the video feeds the BBC has access to, via such cameras, live/in real time?
4) Are the cameras fixed or mobile, i.e. designed to be moved around different locations.
Dear Ms King,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Your request was received on 29 August 2018. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days.
If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the above address.
The reference number for your request is RFI20181641.
Information Rights, BBC Legal
BC2A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP
Dear Pippa King,
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Description: Description: \\BBCFS2025\UserData$\myrien01\Documents\My
2. mailto:[BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now