Dear University College of Osteopathy,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please could you provide a breakdown of advertising and marketing expenditure by line item. If this could be submitted as an excel that would be much appreciate. Ideally this would cover the following questions:
1. What has been the total annual budget for marketing over the last 5 years (2017-2021)?
2. How much of the marketing budget is spent on in-house marketing and how much is spent on 3rd party providers (e.g. Agencies)?
3. What are they types of third party services used e.g. (managed marketing services, content creators, self-service platforms) and how is the expenditure distributed among them?
4. How much of the marketing budget is spent on digital advertising and how much is spent on traditional advertising methods?
5. What is the segmentation of digital expenditure by channel (e.g. how much is spent on Facebook ads, Google ads etc.) ?
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this letter. I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information Request.
This is to confirm receipt of your request as requested and to note that a response will be returned to you within the required 20 working days.
Dear Surbhi Saxena,
Further to your Freedom of Information request of the 26th March 2021 below, please find attached our responses.
Internal Review: If you are not satisfied with this response, you have the right to an internal review by the UCO. The handling of your request will be looked at by someone at the UCO who was not responsible for the original case, and they will make a decision as to whether we answered your request correctly. If you would like to request an internal review, please write or send an email within 60 days of the date of this email to the Data Protection & Freedom of Information Team at the following address:
Data Protection & Freedom of Information Team The University College of Osteopathy
275 Borough High Street
London, SE1 1JE
Email: [University College of Osteopathy request email]
The Information Commissioner’s Office: You also have the right to raise any concerns regarding our response with the Information Commissioner’s Office. The Commissioner is an independent regulator who has the power to direct us to respond to your request differently, if they consider that we have handled it incorrectly. You can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office,
Internet address: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now