Dear Cannock Chase District Council,
For the past seven financial years:
1. How much has the council spent on Adult Social Care (“ASC”) as a whole?
2. How much of the total ASC budget has been paid out as direct payments? What is the total number of hours that are being commissioned?
3. How much does the council spend on care providers directly commissioned by the local authority? Of this, how much is for domiciliary care support? What is the total number of hours that are being commissioned both in total and just for domiciliary care/support?
4. How much does the council spend on the administration of adult social care? Please include staffing costs e.g. management, support services, finance, secretaries, social workers or similar. It would be helpful if you could break this down by seniority and then include the number of employees in each category (i.e. social workers = X number of employees, costs X per annum).
5. Please indicate the total number of employees employed by ASC.
6. How many of your local authority’s customers are in receipt of a direct payment for Care Act services?
7. How many of your local authority’s customers are in receipt of support directly commissioned by the local authority? We are only referring to domiciliary care support.
8. As part of your duties under the Care Act, do you signpost Direct Payment users to support services such as payroll providers? |f so, which providers are signposted to?
9. Can you provide the names of the payroll providers used by your direct payment recipients, and how many direct payment recipient use each provider?
10. Does the council pay any payroll providers directly and if so, how much?
11. Please indicate the number of direct payment recipients that use a) supported bank account, b) pre-paid and c) traditional payment into client’s bank account (ie. separate account client uses only for their direct payment)?
Please ensure figures are given in a consistent format (i.e. stick to the financial year), I would like to receive the quantitative data requested (costs, number of hours, number of people etc) In accordance with ICO guidance on data sets, in a re-usable Excel format.
Thank you for your email.
If it is in regard to a Freedom of Information request, your request is
being considered and, subject to the points made below, you will receive
the information requested as promptly as possible within the statutory
timescale of 20 working days from today as defined by the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
Any personal information you provide in relation to this request will only
be used for the purposes of processing your request for information. Your
information will only be passed on to departments or staff within Cannock
Chase Council for the purposes of compiling a response to your request. We
will not forward your request to any other organisations or persons
external to the Council. Cannock Chase Council are the Data Controllers
and may be contacted at; [Cannock Chase District Council request email] .
Cannock Chase Council
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cannockchasedc
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cannockchasedc
This e-mail and any attachment(s), is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you are not the recipient, the use of the
information by disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender immediately and destroy the e-mail, any attachment(s) and any
All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by
law. It is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and
Unless otherwise stated:
(i) views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
(ii) no contract may be construed by this e-mail.
Emails may be stored and monitored and you are taken to consent to these
Thank you for your request for information.
Unfortunately we do not hold any of the information you request as this function is the responsibility of Staffordshire County Council within our district.
To assist you, please follow this link to send an FOI request to Staffordshire County Council; http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/yourcoun...
For queries relating to how your request has been handled in relation to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 please feel free to contact me. If you are then not satisfied with our response you can complain to us at https://www.cannockchasedc.gov.uk/feedback.
Following the exhaustion of our complaints procedure you can also complain to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Cannock Chase Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now