Dear Surrey County Council,
Please can you provide the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. How many adult reviews/reassessments have not been undertaken within a 12 month period as of the 11/12/2018 and fall outside of Care Act Compliance?
2. Has the Council used an outside 3rd party organisation to conduct adult reviews/reassessments on behalf of the council since 1/1/2018
3. The name of the organisation(s) that undertook this work
4. The number of reviews/reassessments that were conducted
5. The total amount charged to the council for conducting this service
Mr P T Read
Dear Mr Read
YOUR REQUEST REF NO. FOI000550 UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000
Thank you for your request for information received today . Your request reference is as above.
We will respond to your request promptly and in any event within 20 working days from the date of receipt of your request. If you wish to contact me to discuss the progress of your request, please use the contact details given below and quote the reference number given above.
Mrs Mary J Elliott
Freedom of Information Officer
Legal & Democratic Services
(Mondays to Thursdays)
Corporate Information Governance Team (Room 138) | Democratic Services | Surrey County Council | County Hall | Penrhyn Road | Kingston upon Thames | Surrey | KT1 2DN
Tel: 020 8541 7969 | Email: [Surrey County Council request email]
Further to your previous response, i am still waiting for your formal reply. Can you please advise when you will reply in full.
Mr P T Read
Dear Mr Read,
Please find the response to your recent request for information attached.
Information Governance Advisor
Health, Wellbeing and Adult Social Care Directorate
Surrey County Council
Tel: 01483 517679
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now