Dear Wakefield City Council,
Please can you answer the following questions regarding Adult Social Care in Wakefield?
1. The current average number of weekly hours commissioned to private domiciliary care providers for Adult Social Care as of August 2017
2. The estimated Annual Spend commissioned for Adult Domiciliary Care through private domiciliary care providers (Based on 2016)
3. The type of agreements held with private domiciliary care providers commissioned to deliver Adult Social Care services such as frameworks, Spot Contracts, Block Contracts etc and their start/end dates
4. The lowest and highest (based on the standard daytime week day rate) charge rates per hour of domiciliary care charged to the local authority for Adult Social care commissioned through private domiciliary care providers
5. When you anticipate retendering for domiciliary care services for Adult Social Care
6. The names of the current Domiciliary Care Providers commissioned in your authority to deliver Adult Social Care
7. The contact Name, Email address and Contact number of the person responsible for commissioning domiciliary care services in your authority
8. Are commissioned providers required to use real-time electronic monitoring to provide data to the local authority and if so which system?
9. The number of service users currently receiving a direct payment within your local authority as well as the number of average hours per week.
10. Is the local authority working with health partners to commission health funded care?
11. The authorities’ current market positioning statement for Adult Social Care
Dear Mr Wake,
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Thank you for your email requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 which we received on 29/09/2017. It is our intention to have the response delivered to you by 27/10/2017.
I would like to inform you that all requests submitted under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 might be subject to exemption(s), which the Authority is entitled to apply to refuse the request.
Any future correspondence you may have in relation to this matter should be marked Private & Confidential and sent to the Senior Information Governance Officer, Information Management Team, County Hall, Wakefield WF1 2QW or e-mailed to [Wakefield City Council request email].
Information Governance Officer
Corporate Information Governance Team,
City Solicitor’s Office.
Wakefield MDC, County Hall, Wakefield WF1 2QW
Email: [Wakefield City Council request email]
Tel: 01924 306112