Dear North Yorkshire County Council,
Please can you answer the following questions regarding Adult Social Care in North Yorkshire?
1. The current average number of weekly hours commissioned to private domiciliary care providers for Adult Social Care as of August 2017
2. The estimated Annual Spend commissioned for Adult Domiciliary Care through private domiciliary care providers (Based on 2016)
3. The type of agreements held with private domiciliary care providers commissioned to deliver Adult Social Care services such as frameworks, Spot Contracts, Block Contracts etc and their start/end dates
4. The lowest and highest (based on the standard daytime week day rate) charge rates per hour of domiciliary care charged to the local authority for Adult Social care commissioned through private domiciliary care providers
5. When you anticipate retendering for domiciliary care services for Adult Social Care
6. The names of the current Domiciliary Care Providers commissioned in your authority to deliver Adult Social Care
7. The contact Name, Email address and Contact number of the person responsible for commissioning domiciliary care services in your authority
8. Are commissioned providers required to use real-time electronic monitoring to provide data to the local authority and if so which system?
9. The number of service users currently receiving a direct payment within your local authority as well as the number of average hours per week.
10. Is the local authority working with health partners to commission health funded care?
11. The authorities’ current market positioning statement for Adult Social Care
Thank you for contacting North Yorkshire County Council (NYCC). We confirm
that we have received your correspondence.
If you have submitted a new Freedom of Information (FOI) or Environmental
Information Regulations (EIR) request to NYCC - we will contact you as
soon as possible if we need any more information from you to respond to
your request. If we do not need any more information we will pass your
request onto the appropriate officer to respond. A response will be sent
to you as soon as possible, and within 20 working days as required by the
If you have requested an internal review of an FOI or EIR response sent to
you by NYCC or otherwise expressed dissatisfaction about an FOI or EIR
response – we will respond to you as soon as possible and within 20
working days, in accordance with best practice guidance.
If you have raised a data protection concern about the way in which NYCC
has handled your personal information – we will respond to you as soon as
possible and within 20 working days, in accordance with legal
requirements/best practice guidance.
If you have asked to be removed from a mailing list – we will forward your
request onto the relevant department for action.
If your correspondence relates to an existing case - we will forward it to
the relevant officer for consideration and action as required.
Copied correspondence - we do not respond to correspondence that has been
copied to us.
For any other enquiry – NYCC will contact you shortly.
If your enquiry is urgent and you request an immediate response please
call the information governance team on 01609 532526.
The information governance team