Dear North East Lincolnshire Council,
Please can you answer the following questions regarding Adult Social Care in North East Lincolnshire?
1. The current average number of weekly hours commissioned to private domiciliary care providers for Adult Social Care as of August 2017
2. The estimated Annual Spend commissioned for Adult Domiciliary Care through private domiciliary care providers (Based on 2016)
3. The type of agreements held with private domiciliary care providers commissioned to deliver Adult Social Care services such as frameworks, Spot Contracts, Block Contracts etc and their start/end dates
4. The lowest and highest (based on the standard daytime week day rate) charge rates per hour of domiciliary care charged to the local authority for Adult Social care commissioned through private domiciliary care providers
5. When you anticipate retendering for domiciliary care services for Adult Social Care
6. The names of the current Domiciliary Care Providers commissioned in your authority to deliver Adult Social Care
7. The contact Name, Email address and Contact number of the person responsible for commissioning domiciliary care services in your authority
8. Are commissioned providers required to use real-time electronic monitoring to provide data to the local authority and if so which system?
9. The number of service users currently receiving a direct payment within your local authority as well as the number of average hours per week.
10. Is the local authority working with health partners to commission health funded care?
11. The authorities’ current market positioning statement for Adult Social Care
Dear Sir / Madam
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request, our
Under section 1 of the Freedom of Information Act North East Lincolnshire
Council does not hold the information you have requested.
North East Lincolnshire Council’s Adult Social Care provision merged with
the Primary Care Trust in September 2007 to form the North East
Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus (now North East Lincolnshire Clinical
Commissioning Group). After checking with services within the Council we
are able to confirm we do not hold the information to answer your query.
We would suggest you contact the North East Lincolnshire Clinical
Commissioning Group directly for this information, their contact details
can be found on the website below.
Further information about how we will deal with your Freedom of
Information requests is available on our website at:
Please feel free to contact me if you require any further details.
If you believe that your request for information has not been handled in
accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, you have the right to
request an internal review by the Council. Please be clear about which
elements of the Council’s response or handling of the request you are
unhappy with, and would like the Council to address during the internal
review process. If following this you are still dissatisfied you may
contact the Office of the Information Commissioner. If you wish to request
an internal review, please contact me and I will make the necessary
Yours sincerely on behalf of North East Lincolnshire Council