Dear Bath and North East Somerset Council,
Please can you answer the following questions regarding Adult Social Care in Bath and North East Somerset Council?
1. The current average number of weekly hours commissioned to private domiciliary care providers for Adult Social Care as of August 2017
2. The estimated Annual Spend commissioned for Adult Domiciliary Care through private domiciliary care providers (Based on 2016)
3. The type of agreements held with private domiciliary care providers commissioned to deliver Adult Social Care services such as frameworks, Spot Contracts, Block Contracts etc and their start/end dates
4. The lowest and highest (based on the standard daytime week day rate) charge rates per hour of domiciliary care charged to the local authority for Adult Social care commissioned through private domiciliary care providers
5. When you anticipate retendering for domiciliary care services for Adult Social Care
6. The names of the current Domiciliary Care Providers commissioned in your authority to deliver Adult Social Care
7. The contact Name, Email address and Contact number of the person responsible for commissioning domiciliary care services in your authority
8. Are commissioned providers required to use real-time electronic monitoring to provide data to the local authority and if so which system?
9. The number of service users currently receiving a direct payment within your local authority as well as the number of average hours per week.
10. Is the local authority working with health partners to commission health funded care?
11. The authorities’ current market positioning statement for Adult Social Care
Dear J Wake,
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your recent request for information. Your request is being
dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 a public authority has 20
working days to respond to a request. Accordingly you will receive our
full response in due course.
Information Governance Team
Risk and Assurance Services
Bath & North East Somerset Council
Telephone: 01225 396658
Bath & North East Somerset – The place to live, work and visit
Please consider the environment before printing this email.