I would like to make a request regarding admissions statistics for Undergraduate Biological Sciences. Could you please disclose the following information for applicants from the 2018-2019 cycle.
- the average number of GCSE A and A* grades of successful and unsuccessful candidates, if applicable
- the average number of A and A* predictions at A level of successful and unsuccessful candidates, if applicable
- the overall percentage of candidates given offers
- the type of school of applicants and offer-holders (Independent, Grammar, Maintained)
- the proportion of home/international students
- indication of the different types of offers (conditional or unconditional)
Thank you for your information request dated 10 November 2020 in relation to the Undergraduate admissions to Biological Sciences here at the University of St Andrews.
You will receive a response as soon as possible and within the timeframe prescribed in section 10 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 i.e. no later than 9 December 2020.
Should any clarification be needed to assist in the processing of your enquiry I will be back in touch at the earliest opportunity. In the meantime, should you have any queries about your information request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Information Assurance and Governance Officer
Office of the Principal
University of St Andrews
Butts Wynd Building
St Andrews KY16 9AJ
Tel: +44 (0)1334 462776
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now