Dear University of Oxford,
Could you please provide me with the following information regarding Law (M100), 2020 entry (including applicants for 2021 deferred entry) for all colleges, notably Keble College.
1. The mean, minimum and maximum score for LNAT Section 1 of successful applicants
2. The mean, minimum and maximum score for LNAT Section 2 of successful applicants
3. The predicted IB grades of each applicant
4. LNAT Section 1 Score of each applicant
5. LNAT Section 2 Score of each applicant
6. Indicate whether each applicant was shortlisted for interview
7 Interview Scores of each applicant
8. Indicate whether an applicant received an offer after interview
Dear Mr Cho,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
Subject to any clarification required, the University will aim to reply to your request within the statutory deadline of 20 working days, starting from the day after receipt of your request. Please note that several University departments are under considerable strain because of pressures from the Covid-19 crisis. If your request involves one of these departments, we may find it difficult to respond by the statutory deadline. If we anticipate a delay, we will write to you nearer to the deadline to inform you of the position.
Information Compliance Team
Vice Chancellor’s and Registrar’s Office | University of Oxford
University Offices | Wellington Square | Oxford | OX1 2JD
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now