Dear Durham University,
Could you please provide me with information regarding BA English Literature and History (QV21) applicants for 2019 entry or deferred entry in 2020 for the following:
1. The total number of applications
2. The percentage of total number of applicants shortlisted for interview
3. The number of GCSEs of each applicant
4. The GCSE grades of each applicant
5. The predicted A Level grades of each applicant
6. The GCSE School type of each applicant
7. The A Level School type of each applicant
8. Indicate whether each applicant had extenuating circumstances or not
9. Indicate whether the applicant was a Home, EU or international applicant
10. Interview Scores of each applicant
11. The college applied to by each applicant
12. Indicate whether an applicant received an offer
13. The college assigned after reallocation to each applicant where applicable
14. The percentage of number of applicants shortlisted for interview who received offers
15. The mean, minimum and maximum interview score of successful applicants
Please could you provide this information in an Excel spreadsheet.
Dear Mr Stewart
Freedom of Information Request
I acknowledge receipt of your email below requesting information from Durham University.
Please be advised that the University will respond as soon as possible and in any event within 20 working days.
The University, like other organisations, is facing unprecedented challenges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Please be advised that there may be a delay in our full response to you; we will let you know if this will be the case.
Information Governance Unit
Information Governance Unit, University Secretary’s Office
t: +44 (0) 191 334 6103/46246 e: [Durham University request email]
This message is intended solely for the addressee(s) in the first instance and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete the message from your system immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other party.
Dear ACCESS I.,
I have copied in the wrong message, and therefore am withdrawing my request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now