Dear University of Cambridge,
I would like to know the information regarding the admissions of international applicants (non-UK) applicants and offer holders to the LLB Law (M100) course for the cycles 2015/2016, 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 (if available). Here are the following questions:
1) What are the average grades achieved by the international students for their I/GCSE or O-levels?
2) What is the average UMS (or Percentage Mark Scale for CIE) for AS-level of the international students granted an offer?
3) What are the lowest grades in I/GCSE or O-levels achieved by international students that were given a place, for students that sat for the exams with more than 5 subjects? For example, AAAABBBB.
4) What are the lowest grades for AS-levels and A-level prediction of international students guaranteed a place? For example, ABC.
5) Does the institution consider the performance of the international students' secondary school (where they sat for their I/GCSE or O-levels) in relation to their attained results?
It would be helpful if the year is indicated for each of the answers.
A prompt response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
A valid request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 must state a requester’s name; the Information Commissioner’s guidance on this is published in paragraphs 21-31 of the document at:
Accordingly your request will not be processed.
Freedom of Information Office
University of Cambridge
Registrary's Office, The Old Schools
Trinity Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1TN
T: (01223 7)64142
F: (01223 3)32332
E: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now