Dear London School of Economics,
I would like to know the information regarding the admissions of international applicants (non-UK) and offer holders to the LLB Law (M100) course for the cycles 2015/2016, 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 (if available). Here are the following questions:
1) What are the average grades achieved by the international students for their I/GCSE or O-levels?
2) What is the average UMS (or Percentage Mark Scale for CIE) for AS-level of the international students granted an offer?
3) What are the lowest grades in I/GCSE or O-levels achieved by international students that were given a place, for students that sat for the exams with more than 5 subjects? For example, AAAABBBB.
4) What are the lowest grades for AS-levels and A-level prediction of international students guaranteed a place? For example, ABC.
5) Does the institution consider the performance of the international students' secondary school (where they sat for their I/GCSE or O-levels) in relation to their attained results?
It would be helpful if the year is indicated for each of the answers.
A prompt response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Thank you for your email.
Can you please confirm your full name so that we can process this request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now