Dear Queen Mary, University of London,
I would like to make the following requests under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) to Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. I would like to know the following for 2018 entry A200 Dentistry:
1)The UKCAT scores, GCSEs and A level predictions that received an offer for 2018 Entry
2) The average UCAS tariff of applicants that were interviewed for 2018 entry (A200)
3) How does Queen Mary calculate tariff scores, and do certified AS grades gain points?
4) The interview scoring sheet for 2018.
Dear Faisal Khan,
We acknowledge receipt of your request and will respond as soon as we can.
Queen Mary University of London
Dear Faisal Khan,
Thank you for your email of 19^th October.
I am pleased to provide the following responses.
1. Please see attached spreadsheet for UKCAT scores. Predicted grades that
received offers were A-level ‘AAA’ and equivalent.
3. We use the UCAS tariff score booklet in calculating our tariffs and AS
grades gain points.
4. Please see attached.
If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may ask QMUL to conduct a
review of this decision. To do this, please contact the College in
writing (including by fax, letter or email), describe the original
request, explain your grounds for dissatisfaction, and include an address
for correspondence. You have 40 working days from receipt of this
communication to submit a review request. When the review process has
been completed, if you are still dissatisfied, you may ask the Information
Commissioner to intervene. Please see www.ico.org.uk for details.
Records & Information Compliance Manager
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now