Dear Redbridge Borough Council,
I am interested in school level data for admissions into Redbridge schools through the annual secondary transfer process.
For each school that you hold the data for I would like
* Establishment LA
* Establishment DfE number
* Admitting authority
* Admission criteria
* Distance of last admitted pupil, where distance a factor stating length measurement used (eg. metres, miles)
* Breakdown of number of pupils admitted (broken down by criteria by which they were admitted, eg Looked After, Sibling, Distance, entrance exam)
* Breakdown of number of pupils admitted (broken down by
preference, eg. first, second, third, LA placed)
* Total number of applications (broken down by preference, eg. first, second, third)
* Number of appeals heard
* Number of appeals allowed
* Published Admission Number
* Number of pupils on roll ages 11-16, 16-19
for the admission process for children entering secondary school in this academic year 2018/2019 and for the previous year 2017/2018.
I would like this to be in a format that can be re-used, preferably comma separated variable (csv) format.
Once this request has been completed I would like you to add the resulting dataset to Redbridge publication scheme, and keep it up-to-date in the future.
Thank you in advance. I'm very happy to discuss and assist in the successful publication of the data I am requesting.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now