Dear Redbridge Borough Council,
I am interested in school level data for admissions into Redbridge schools through the annual secondary transfer process.
For each school that you hold the data for I would like
* Establishment LA
* Establishment DfE number
* Admitting authority
* Admission criteria
* Distance of last admitted pupil, where distance a factor stating length measurement used (eg. metres, miles)
* Breakdown of number of pupils admitted (broken down by criteria by which they were admitted, eg Looked After, Sibling, Distance, entrance exam)
* Breakdown of number of pupils admitted (broken down by
preference, eg. first, second, third, LA placed)
* Total number of applications (broken down by preference, eg. first, second, third)
* Number of appeals heard
* Number of appeals allowed
* Published Admission Number
* Number of pupils on roll 11-16, 16-19
for the admission process for children entering secondary school in this academic year and for the previous two years.
I would like this to be in a format that can be re-used, preferably comma separated variable (csv) format.
Once this request has been completed I would like you to add the resulting dataset to Redbridge publication scheme, and keep it up-to-date in the future.
Thank you in advance. I'm very happy to discuss and assist in the successful publication of the data I am requesting.
Dear London Borough of Redbridge,
The response to my request is delayed. It is by law, the authority should normally have responded promptly and within the time given.
I am requesting an internal review.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now