Dear Imperial College London,
I hope this letter finds you well.
According to Freedom of Information right, I would be very grateful if you can kindly provide admission statistics (last three years) for the following MSc courses.
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance and Accounting
- MSc in Investment and Wealth Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Management
- Average GMAT score (if available)
- Applications received
- Offers made
- Offers made to students in Taiwan
- Offer holders (Taiwanese students) for each year broken down by (1) the university they have attended for undergraduate study and (2) their major
Thank you in advance!
Dear Ms Ting
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request below, made under the Freedom of Information Act. The College will respond to your request by 16 November 2020.
Freedom of Information Team
Imperial College London
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now