Dear King's College London,
I hope this letter finds you well.
According to Freedom of Information right, I would be very grateful if you can kindly provide admission statistics (last three years) for the following MSc courses.
- MSc in Banking and Finance
- MSc in Finance (corporate finance)
- MSc in International Management
- Average GMAT score (if available)
- Applications received
- Offers made
- Offers made to students in Taiwan
- Offer holders (Taiwanese students) for each year broken down by (1) the university they have attended for undergraduate study and (2) their major
Thank you in advance!
Please note that due to resources being directed to dealing with the
impact of Covid-19 on the university community, there might be a delay
with completing your request.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your email. We will treat your request for information as a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, received by the 19 October 2020. We will endeavour to respond to your request within the statutory 20 working day time frame. Please note that the university has adopted the Model Publication Scheme and also publishes FOI responses on our Disclosure Log.
King’s College London
James Clerk Maxwell Building
57 Waterloo Road
London SE1 8WA
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now