Dear Harrow Primary Care Trust (PCT),
I would like to know the following:
- Is Admiral Nurses, the dementia care service, classified as a "health service" or a "social service"?
- What criteria is used in the assessment?
- Has a cost benefit analysis been carried out into the termination of the service?
- How much did the Admiral Nurses service cost the PCT in 2009 and in 2010?
- How many people were given funding towards the cost of dementia care in Harrow in 2010?
- How many people were given funding towards the cost of dementia care in Harrow in 2011?
- I would like to be provided with minutes of meetings between
Harrow Primary Care Trust and Harrow Council during 2010 which
discuss the termination of the Admiral Nurses.
If you are requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act
2000 please take this automated response as acknowledgement of receipt of
your request. The deadline for meeting the request is 20 working days from
the date sent and received.
Freedom of Information
NHS North West London
Dear FOI NWL,
I would like to know when I will receive a response to the FOI request.
Dear Ms Bewley,
Please find attached a response from Harrow PCT.
I am chasing the other PCTs for a response.