Dear Health and Social Care Board for Northern Ireland,
Please can you release the following information under the freedom of information act?
1. Who is the current provider of your access control system.
2. How many doors does this cover?
3. Does it include any other devices? If so, please break down into broad categories
4. When was this installed? At what cost?
5. If a contract is in place, when does this expire?
Any queries, please let me know.
“This email is covered by the disclaimer found at the end of the message.”
I write further to your email of the 5th November, and my response is set out below
The Health and Social Care Boards access control systems are operationally managed by Board staff. Maintenance of these devices will be covered under general service level agreements which might also cover the provision of other estates services
The number of access points which incorporate access control devices numbers less than 10 across 3 sites
If you are unhappy with this response, please contact me by return and I will initiate an internal review
Mr Peter Moran
Assistant Information Governance Manager