Dear University of Oxford,
Could you please provide me with the following information:
1) Total number of academic staff employed by the university.
Of that total, can I have the absolute numbers and percentages who are:
2) 'Teaching only', i.e. employed to teach but not to carry out research.
3) 'Research only', i.e. employed to carry out research but not to teach.
4) Employed both to teach and carry out research.
5) Of the total number of academic staff (i.e., of 1)), the number and percentage who are on fixed term contracts (FTCs - as opposed to permanent or zero hours contracts).
6) Percentage and number of all teaching-only staff who are on FTCs.
7) Percentage and number of research-only staff who are on FTCs.
8) Percentage and number of teaching and research staff who are on FTCs.
9) Then, of all staff who are on FTCs, can I have a breakdowns by ethnicity and gender, i.e. the percentage and number who are: of black, asian, or other minority ethnicity; white; men; women.
Finally, can I please have this data for the academic years: 2012/13, 2017/18, 2018/19, and 2019/20.
Thank you for your freedom of information request to the University of Oxford.
Subject to any clarification required, the University will reply to your request within the statutory deadline of 20 working days, starting from the day after receipt of your request.
Information Compliance Team
Vice Chancellor’s and Registrar’s Office |University of Oxford
University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2JD
T. 01865 270285
The contents of this email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, print, store or forward this email or any attachments, but please notify the sender immediately and then permanently delete the contents.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now