Dear Leicestershire Police and Crime Panel,
I write with respect to falsely recorded speeding offence detected by automatic camera device on A594 tigers Way Leicester.
1. How many speeding notices of Intended Prosecution has been issued at this location between January 2019 to December 2019?
2. How many of these notices have been challenged or appealed?
3. How many speeding NIPs have been set aside by yourselves or Magistrates court for false detection?
4. Is the camera visible to the public and do you have a camera board sign on that road - A594 Tigers Way Southbound?
5. Is the sign board visible to public?
Thank you for your request. The Leicestershire Police and Crime Panel is not classed as a public authority under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore is not obliged to respond to such requests.
However, we can confirm the Leicestershire Police and Crime Panel does not hold the information you have requested.
You may wish to re-direct your request to Leicestershire Police as they may hold this information. https://www.leics.police.uk/foi-ai/af/ac...
Leicestershire County Council (on behalf of the Leicestershire Police and Crime Panel)
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now