Dear St George’s University of London,
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly request some raw data from you regarding A101 applications for the latest available admissions cycle and the one preceding that.
1) How many total students applied for the A101 course?
2) How many students in total were admitted for the A101 course?
3) What was the average GAMSAT score of applicants overall? If there was a cut-off, please include that as well.
4) For each applicant who obtained an interview, can I get a list of their GAMSAT score and degree classification as well as whether or not they were successful.
5) What is the list of criteria used to look at to determine a candidate’s suitability for the course prior to the interview? Please include the weighting of degree classifications and the GAMSAT score as well.
6) What is the list of criteria used to look at to determine a candidate’s suitability for the course during an interview?
7) How was the interview scored and what was the cutoff for getting an offer? If there is an interview sheet, can I please get a copy of that too?
I would like all this information to be delivered in a machine readable format.
We attach our response to your Freedom of Information request with apologies for the delay.
Governance Legal and Assurance Services
St George’s, University of London
Email [email address]
Telephone 020 8725 4698
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now