Dear University of Oxford,
Please could I receive the following information for the A101 Graduate Entry Medicine course for 2020 entry?
1. The BMAT scores of those interviewed and those who received offers
2. The interview scores of those interviewed and those who received offers
3. The number and the universities of offer holders with non-Russell group undergraduate degrees
4. Interview record form or scoring chart used for assessing interviewees for graduate entry medicine.
5. The calculation for interview scores per college
6. Weighting of the four selection criteria: the information on your application form, an appraisal of your referees' statements, interview or interviews, short aptitude test (the BMAT)
7. The age of the youngest and oldest applicants and offer holders
Thank you for your freedom of information request to the University of Oxford.
Subject to any clarification required, the University will reply to your request within the statutory deadline of 20 working days, starting from the day after receipt of your request.
Dear J Levy,
Our reference: FOI/20200210/1
Please find attached the University's response to your request.
Information Compliance Team
Vice Chancellor’s and Registrar’s Office | University of Oxford
University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2JD
The contents of this email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, print, store or forward this email or any attachments, but please notify the sender immediately and then permanently delete the contents.
I was informed that my requests for question 2 and question 5 were pending and have still yet to receive an answer.
Please could you provide an update the response?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now