Dear Magdalene College, Cambridge,
I would like to ask a few questions pertaining to the A100 Medicine course.
1. How many, if any, applicants have deferred offers for 2021 entry?
2. What is the offer quota for studying medicine at Magdalene, for 2021 entry?
3. What was the average score for sections 1 and 2 for applicants, interviewees and offer holders for 2019 and 2020 entry?
4. What was the average number of A stars (8/9's) for applicants, interviewees and offer holders for 2019 and 2020 entry?
5. Penultimately, in 2019 and 2020 how of those who applied were interviewed?
6. Finally, in 2019 and 2020, how applicants did an EPQ and how many of those got an offer?
Many thanks in advance,
I refer to your recent request under the Freedlon of Information Act 2000
regarding applicants to study medicine. The information you request is in
the attached document. I hope you find the information helpful.
Secretary to the Assistant Bursar
Magdalene College, Cambridge CB3 0AG Tel: 01223 330575
Registered Charity Number 1137542
Please note: I am currently working flexible hours and response times may
This e-mail (and any files transmitted with it) is strictly confidential
and intended only for the use of the individual or organisation to whom it
is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
(or telephone) and destroy the original message. Thank you.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now