Dear University of Cambridge,
My request is regarding statistics for the A100 medicine course. All requests are for the
2018/2019 cycle. If data for the 2018/2019 cycle is not possible, I would like it for the
2017/2018 cycle. Many thanks.
Please can I have the following anonymised data about the candidates who applied:
1. For each applicant, can I know their A-level predicted grades, GCSE grades, UCCAT score, BMAT score, whether they were successful in getting an interview and whether they were successful in getting a place?
2. For each applicant, can I also know whether they were home or international (if so whether they were an EU citizen)
3. Please can I know what type of school the applicant went to (independent, maintained,
grammar, academy or
4. Please could I have a breakdown of their UKCAT and BMAT scores by section
5. How their PS and interview performance was graded or scored
6. Whether they were on a gap year or taking a deferred place
Please can I have all this data in an Excel or at least a machine-readable format?
This is to acknowledge receipt of your requests for information. Your reference number is given in the subject line of this email. We will respond on or before 28 August 2019.
Freedom of Information Office
University of Cambridge
Registrary's Office, The Old Schools
Trinity Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1TN
T: (01223 7)64142
F: (01223 3)32332
E: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now