Dear Newcastle University,
My request is regarding statistics for the A100 medicine course. All requests are for the 2018/2019 cycle. If data for the 2018/2019 cycle is not possible, I would like it for the 2017/2018 cycle. Many thanks.
Please can I have the following anonymised data about the candidates who applied:
1. For each applicant, can I know their A-level predicted grades, GCSE grades, UKCAT score, BMAT score, whether they were successful in getting an interview and whether they were successful in getting a place?
2. For each applicant, can I also know whether they were home or international (if so whether they were an EU citizen)
3. Please can I know what type of school the applicant went to (independent, maintained, grammar, academy or boarding)?
4. Please could I have a breakdown of their UKCAT and BMAT scores by section
5. How their PS and interview performance was graded or scored
6. Whether they were on a gap year or taking a deferred place
Please can I have all this data in an Excel or at least machine-readable format.
Thank you for your email. Please note that we are experiencing a high
volume of emails. We will respond as soon as possible according to
Good morning Mr Holland,
Please accept this email as confirmation of receipt of your FOI request.
We will forward your FOI request to the relevant Newcastle University department for processing.
Information Security & Governance Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now