Dear University of Edinburgh,
I am making a request regarding the statistics for the A100 UCAS cycle, regarding the 2014/2015 cycle or, if not possible, the 2013/2014. I hope I can get the information in a machine readable format such as Excel or PDF. Thank you very much and I hope this is not too much trouble.
1) The median and quartile ranges for the UMS average of the AS
levels of those applying and accepted.
2) The median and quartile ranges for the number of A* achieved at GCSE of those applying and accepted.
3) The median and quartile ranges for IB prediction of those applying and accepted.
4) The median and quartile ranges for predicted A level results and achieved of those applying and accepted.
5) The number of applicants, the number interviewed and the number of offers given.
6) I would also like any scoring or grading system used (such as for interview or personal statement) to assess candidates and if a form or such is available to record the performance, I would also kindly request this.
7) How many offers were given to international students/ people who applied during clearing.
8) The median and quartile ranges for UKCAT of those applying and accepted.
15 September 2015
Dear Mr Harris,
Thank you for your email of 14 September 2015 requesting information about A100 admissions. I am writing to let you know that we have received your request and will process it as quickly as possible, and certainly within 20 working days of the day we received the request. You will hear back from us by 12 October 2015 at the latest.
Information Compliance Officer
Records Management Section
The University of Edinburgh
Email: [email address]
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
Dear Mr Harris
Thank you for your recent freedom of information request. Please accept my
apologies for the delay in responding to you.
Please find my response to your request attached. If you have any queries,
please do not hesitate to contact me.
Emma Rowson (Miss)
CMVM Undergraduate Admissions Manager
Direct Dial: 0131 242 6405
UoE sig pic
Undergraduate Admissions / SU.218 / College of Medicine & Veterinary
Medicine / The University of Edinburgh/ The Chancellors’ Building/ 49
Little France Crescent/ Edinburgh/ EH16 4SB
Tel: 0131 242 6407
facebook - signature v1 twitter sig v1
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.