Dear University of Oxford,
Please can I request the following data for the 2016 application cycle (2017 Entry) for Medicine (A100):
1) The number of GCSEs each applicant applied with, and itemised grades (e.g. 3A*s 4As 1B)
2) The predicted and achieved grades in A-levels or any relevant qualification
3) The type of school the applicant attended (i.e. State Maintained (and Grammar itemised separately), Independent etc.) at the time of GCSEs and then A-levels.
4) The 'contextual score' assigned to each applicant to show under/over-performance contextually.
5) Whether the applicant qualified for 'extenuating circumstances'.
6) The BMAT scores in each section.
7) The outcome of application and college allocated to.
8) If rejected, a generalised reason as to why.
9) If possible, the equation/formula for the shortlisting algorithm.
Please ensure all information is anonymous and individuals cannot be identified from it in order to maintain this resource widely available to the pubic and respect anonymity.
Dear Mr Ferreira
I write to acknowledge receipt of your request.
We shall send you a substantive response no later than the statutory deadline of 6th November 2017.
Amy Foster | Information Compliance Officer
Council Secretariat | University of Oxford
University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2JD
Dear Mr Ferreira,
I attach a reply to your FOI request of 8 October 2017.
Assistant Registrar (Compliance)
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now