A100 Admissions statistics for graduate applicants
Dear Queen Mary University of London,
Could I request the admissions statistics for graduate applicants to your A100 MBCHB from the last 3 application cycles: 18/19, 19/20, 20/21. Specifically...
1. The number of graduate applications
2. The number of graduates given interviews
3. The number of final offers made to graduate applicants
4. Minimum UCAT score for a graduate with a 1:1 Honours degree that was subsequently invited to interview
5. Minimum UCAT score for a graduate with a 1:1 Honours degree that was subsequently given an offer
6. Do graduates compete for the same places as school leavers or are a set number of places reserved for graduates?
7. The number of places reserved on A100 for graduates (if any)
8. How does a graduates degree/A levels compare to a school leavers GCSE/ A levels during the application process?
Thank you :)
Dear Will Rob,
Thank you for your email of 10^th April.
Please find our responses attached.
If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may ask QMUL to conduct a
review of this decision. To do this, please contact QMUL in writing
(including by fax, letter or email), describe the original request,
explain your grounds for dissatisfaction, and include an address for
correspondence. You have 40 working days from receipt of this
communication to submit a review request. When the review process has
been completed, if you are still dissatisfied, you may ask the Information
Commissioner to intervene. Please see www.ico.org.uk for details.
Records & Information Compliance Manager
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now