Please reply to:
Name: Jeanette Randall
East Surrey Hospital
Title: FOI Officer
Tel: 01737 768511
Our ref: 6692
4 November 2021
Dear Dominic Claxton Freedom of information request
I am writing in response to your request for information which has been handled under
the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA).
1. What theatre management system do you currently use? Cerner
2. When did the contract start for the theatre management system that you use?
Contract renewed on 15/10/2020
3. When does the contract end for the theatre management system that you use?
4. Who is the main person responsible for the management of the theatre
management system? The EPR team
5. What are the contact details for the person responsible for the management of the
6. How much do you spend on the support for the system on an annual basis? We
are unable to split out a separate cost for the Theatres system
7. How many years is the theatre management system contract in place for?
Originally in 2007 and renewed in 2020 as in question 3.
I hope this information is helpful, but if you are unhappy with our response, or the way in
which your request has been handled, you may request an independent internal review.
This would be undertaken by an appropriate senior member of staff at the Trust, who
were not involved in dealing with your original request. We aim to deal with internal
reviews within 20 working days following receipt. If you wish to request one, please set
out your grounds for asking for the review in writing and send it by post or email:
Please address your letter to “Freedom of Information – Information
Access Appeal” and send it to our address as shown on this letter.
Emails should be clearly marked ‘Information access appeal’ and sent
Should you remain dissatisfied following an internal review, you would have the right to
appeal to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). However, I should point out that
under section 50 of the Freedom of Information Act, you are obliged to exhaust the
Trust’s own internal review process before appealing to the ICO. The ICO’s contact
Information Commissioner's Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
We would also welcome your feedback on how well we met your expectations in handling
your FOIA request. If you have a couple of minutes, please click on this link
our Freedom of Information Customer Satisfaction Survey and let us know about your
experience. The survey is anonymous – unless you choose to provide your reference
Please contact me, quoting our reference, if you have any queries concerning this letter
and I will be happy to help.