UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD
27 March 2020
Reply to request for information under the Freedom of Information Act
Email of 29 February
Please could you provide the following statistic for MSc Financial Economics (MFE)
programme at the Saïd Business School, for the previous 4 years of admissions?
1. Number of applicants.
2. Number of offers extended.
3. Range, mean and standard deviation of GMAT scores for applicants.
4. Range, mean and standard deviation of GMAT scores for offer holders.
5. Percentage of applicants from the UK.
6. Percentage of offer holders from the UK.
Dear Jason Lee,
I write in reply to your email requesting the above information.
Items 1-2 & 5-6
Items 1-2 and 5-6 of your request are attached.
Items 3-4 for 2019 are below; however, because the University’s application system changed in 2019, we do
not hold the GMAT data you requested from previous years.
Standard Deviation: 60
Standard Deviation: 32
Information Compliance Team