Clifford Bridge Road
Direct Line: 024 76968771
Our ref: FOI – 5764
Date: 6 November 2019
By email only email@example.com
We write further to your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act dated
2019. We have set out your request, together with our response below.
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act,
details in respect to the contract below.
Pathology Referral Testing and Pathology Reporting Services
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not
successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots) • Start date & duration
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either
extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract? We do not use a framework for send away tests in Pathology, neither are we
considering using one at this time.
As we have provided the information that we do hold your request is now closed. We trust
that this is satisfactory but if you are dissatisfied with the way that it has been handled you
have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted
within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be
Geoff Stokes, Director of Corporate Affairs, UHCW, Clifford Bridge Road,
Coventry CV2 2DX.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply
directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can
be contacted at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,
Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Yours sincerely Andrea Phillips
FOI & Access to Health Records Manager