Wednesday, 18 September 2019
Dear Jordan Freedom of Information Act Request: Our ref #1782
Thank you for your FOI request regarding patient experience. Please find our response attached.
I hope that this response answers your request, however please let me know if it does not. If you are
unhappy with the Trust’s response you can appeal to:
The Royal Orthopaedic NHS Foundation Trust
Bristol Road South
If you then remain dissatisfied, you have the right under section 50 of the Freedom of Information Act to
apply to the Information Commissioner to seek resolution to the matter.
Further details can be found on the website: http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/
Director of Corporate Affairs & Company Secretary
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Bristol Road South, Northfield, Birmingham, B31 2AP
Telephone: 0121 685 4000
1. Who provides your Friends & Family Test, or is it done in-house?
2. Do you use a real time reporting tool?
3. When does the contract end?
4. What is the annual value (£) of contract?
Commercially sensitive information
5. Do you do localised surveys?
6. If so, who do you do use?
7. How are these surveys delivered?
Online / tablet
8. Do you use a real time reporting tool?
9. When does the contract end?
10. What is the annual value (£) of contract?