Information Resilience and Transparency
Please ask for: Kelly Leeson
FOI Reference: 5371666
Date: 25 March 2019
Dear Mr Read Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request for information made under the Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) 2000, relating to social workers. Please see the response provided below:
1. Since 1/1/2018 has the Council used an external organisation to provide
Children’s Social Work project team(s) to complete a specific piece of time
No. All of KCC’s agency Social Workers come through Connect2Kent and we
have not had need to ‘buy in’ a team to complete a specific piece of work.
2. Can you confirm the number of Children’s Social Workers that were
3. The area they worked e.g. Children in need, Referral and Assessment, Duty
4. When did they start and finish?
5. The name of the organisation(s) that provided the Children’s Social
6. The total amount charged to the council for this service?
If you are unhappy with this response, and believe KCC has not complied with
legislation, you have 40 working days from the date of this response to ask for a review.
You can do this by following our complaints process; details can be found at this link https://www.kent.gov.uk/about-the-council/contact-us/complaints-and-feedback#tab-7
on our website. Please quote reference 5371666.
If you remain dissatisfied following an internal review, you can appeal to the Information
Commissioner, who oversees compliance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Details of what you need to do, should you wish to pursue this course of action, are
available from the Information Commissioner’s website http://ico.org.uk/concerns
Information Access Officer