This is an HTML version of an attachment to the Freedom of Information request 'Gritting of cycle paths'.

Your right to appeal  
If you are dissatisfied with the way TfL has handled your information request, you can 
ask us to conduct an internal review of our decision. The internal review will be 
conducted by someone who was not involved in the processing of your original 
request, in accordance with the complaints procedure published on our website at  
Requests for internal review should be addressed to:   
Head of Information Access and Compliance 
Floor 5, Windsor House 
42-50 Victoria Street 
Complaints to the Information Commissioner 
If, following the internal review, you remain dissatisfied with the way TfL has handled 
your request, then you can take your complaint to: 
Information Commissioner’s Office  
Wycliffe House 
Water Lane 
SK9 5AF 
A complaint form is available on the Information Commissioner’s Office website at