This is an HTML version of an attachment to the Freedom of Information request 'IT Enquiries'.

Grace Price-Jones 
Acting Corporate Affairs Manager 
Direct Line: 0151 541 5430 
NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group 
 Marriss House 
17th December 2018 
Hamilton Street 
Name: Kyle Preston 
Email: request-536991-
CH41 5AL 
 Our Ref: ID1289 
Tel: 0151 651 0011 
Applicant Details 
  Dear Mr Preston,  
Re: Freedom of Information Request  
Thank  you  for  your  request  for  information  made  under  the  Freedom  of  Information  Act  2000 
which was received into this office on 5th December 2018 
You Asked for: 
1) Please supply a copy of the CCG’s latest IT/IM&T/Digital Strategy? 

NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group has a service level agreement with Midlands and 
Lancashire  Commissioning  Support  Unit  (MLCSU)  to  provide  ICT  support.  Any  Freedom  of 
Information  requests  concerning  MLCSU  should  be  sent  to  NHS  England.  I  have  included 
their details below for your information & should you wish to contact them direct: 
Email – 
Telephone – 0300 311 2233 
2) Does the CCG work within a shared services agreement with surrounding Trusts or 

Please see the response to Question 1.  
3) Does the CCG outsource any of their IT Infrastructure services? 

Please see the response to Question 1.  
4) If yes to Question 3, please confirm who provides your IT services and the contract 

Please see the response to Question 1.  
5) Who is the CCG’s current Chief Clinical Information Officer? 

Please see the response to Question 1.  
6) Who is the CCG’s current CIO/ IT Director? 


Please see the response to Question 1.  
7) Which member of the board is responsible for IT? 

The Chief Financial Officer.  
8) Please provide an organisation chart for your IM&T department? 

Please see the response to Question 1.  
9) Which member of the CCG is the SRO for the STP engagements? 
The Chief Officer has is the Senior Responsible Officer for Healthy Wirral and is seen as the 
leader for health and care within Wirral as a “place” within Cheshire and Merseyside.  The 
Chief Officer has no other SRO roles within the STP. 
10) What proportion of the CCG IM&T Department is made up of interim staff and 
permanent staff? 
Please see the response to Question 1.  
11) Is the CCG looking to migrate to the cloud in the next 2 years? 
Please see the response to Question 1.  
12) Are the Trust considering their options of outsourcing their IT Services in the next 3 
Unfortunately,  NHS  Wirral  Clinical  Commissioning  Group  does  not  hold  this  information. 
Please could I suggest that you contact Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation 
Trust on  
We hope this information is useful, however if you require any further information please do not 
hesitate  to  contact  a  member  of  the  Corporate  Affairs  Team  (contact  details  at  the  top  of  this 
Yours sincerely 
Paul Edwards 
Director of Corporate Affairs 
NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group  

Re- Use of Information 
Most of the information that we provide in response to Freedom of Information Act 2000 requests will be 
subject  to  copyright  protection.  In  most  cases  the  copyright  will  be  owned  by  Wirral  Clinical 
Commissioning  Group.  The  copyright  in  other  information  may  be  owned  by  another  person  or 
organisation, as indicated on the information itself. 
You  are  free  to  use  any  information  supplied  for  your  own  non-commercial  research  or  private  study 
purposes. The information may also be used for any other purpose allowed by a limitation or exception in 
copyright law, such as news reporting. However, any other type of re-use, for example by publishing the 
information  in  analogue  or  digital  form,  including  on  the  internet,  will  require  the  permission  of  the 
copyright owner. 
For  information  where  the  copyright  is  owned  by  Wirral  Clinical  Commissioning  Group  please  e-mail to request a reuse licence. 
For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation you must apply to the 
copyright owner to obtain their permission.