Mr David Hanson
Warwickshire County Council
Shire Hall, Warwick, CV34 4RL
Please ask for
26 September 2018
Dear Mr Hanson Freedom of Information Act 2000
I can confirm that the information requested is held by Warwickshire County Council. I
have detailed below the information that is being released to you however I am still
waiting for confirmation of the answers to questions 2 and 7 which will follow as soon as
they are available. 1. Please state the date when you procured the Corelogic Mosaic social care IT system.
The convention appears to be the date of the end of the standstill period, so please
provide this date?
Award Letter: 10th July 2014
The end of the Standstill period was: 22nd July 2014
Contract signed on 23rd July 2014 2. Please provide the target go-live date(s) stated in the bidder's tender response?
3. Please provide the go-live date for children's social care case management?
Early Help: November 2015
Children's Social Care: November 2016
4. Please provide the go-live date for children's social care finance functionality?
5. Please provide the go-live date for adult social care case management?
6. Please provide the go-live date for adult social care finance functionality?
7. Please provide the magnitude of payments made to the supplier to date?
8. Please provide the contract end date for this contract?
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an
internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within 40 days of the date
of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to:
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to
apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information
Commissioner can be contacted at:
The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,
Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Phone: 0303 123 1113
I will now close your request as of this date.
Programme Support Manager