10 September 2018
Dear Mr Marsh
I write with reference to your Freedom of Information (FOI) request received on 14
August 2018, reference CA13.
Please find the response provided below.
1. The number of staff employed by the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
2. The number of consultants contracted to work for the Combined Authority from
Inner Circle Consulting
3. Total staff costs for the organisation (to include both internal staff and costs for
1. The number of staff employed by CPCA as at 31st July 2018 was 45.
2. The number of consultants contracted from Inner Circle as at 31st July 2018 was
3. Total staffing costs for CPCA including contractors for July 2018 amounted to
I hope this information is helpful but if you are unhappy with the service you have
received in relation to your request and wish to make a complaint or request a review,
you should write to us via our contact us email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
or write a letter to Complaints,
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority, c/o Scrutiny Officer, The
Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely CB7 4EE within 40 days of the date of this e-mail.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply
directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner
can be contacted at: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, or via their website: https://ico.org.uk/
Generally, the ICO will not undertake a review or make a decision on a request until the
internal review process has been completed.