This is an HTML version of an attachment to the Freedom of Information request 'Summons'.

WCC317 Important Notice_1  05/07/2016  09:13  Page 1
What to do if you have made a recent 
council tax support claim

If you dispute the amount of council tax you are being asked to pay because 
you are waiting for us to assess your claim for council tax support, please do the 
following immediately:

1. Contact our council tax office on 0343 178 2743 to ask them to stop any further
  action to obtain unpaid council tax from you.
2. Contact our service dealing with your council tax support application on 0800 072 0042
  to ask about the progress of your claim.
If you still owe council tax after we have assessed your claim for council tax 
support, please contact our council tax office to agree a repayment plan.

Thank you.