Mr David Adams
Please ask for
14 March 2018
Dear Mr Adams, Freedom of Information Act 2000
Your request for information has been considered by Warwickshire County Council
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I am writing to advise you that the information you have requested is not held by
Warwickshire County Council. This is because, in your request, you are seeking
information concerning a service which is actioned by the local District and Borough
Councils as the local housing authorities, rather than us as a County Council.
Yoiu asked us:
1. For each year since 2010, please provide a month by month breakdown of the
total number of homeless households the local authority has rehoused in another
local authority area. For each household rehoused, please indicate:
- the total number of people rehoused - the local authority area they were moved to - whether this was temporary or settled accommodation - whether they were allocated either council / social housing or a private rental
2. For each year since 2010, please provide a month by month breakdown of the
total number of homeless households the local authority has agreed to rehouse
from another local authority area. For each household rehoused, please indicate:
- the total number of people rehoused - the local authority area they were received
- whether this was temporary or settled accommodation - whether they were allocated either council / social housing or a private rental
For this information you will need to contact the District and Borough Councils directly.
Contact details for these councils are available via their respective websites:
Warwick District Council –
Stratford-upon-Avon District Council –
Rugby Borough Council –
Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council –
North Warwickshire Borough Council –
I hope that the above clarifies the situation, but please do not hesitate in contacting me
if you have any queries.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an
internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the
date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to:
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to
apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information
Commissioner can be contacted at:
The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,
Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Phone: 0303 123 1113
I will now close your request as of this date.
Information Rights Officer