Reference: RFI 1802037
With regard to the last Adult Social Care Case Management Software system you implemented,
can you please provide these exact dates:
1. The exact date on which you signed the contract for the new system. – 22/12/2016
2. The exact Go-Live date by the winning supplier specified in the tender. No go live date was
specified. No go-live date was specified in the tender. We asked all bidders to provide an outline
project plan demonstrating that the system could be implemented over a 12 month period.
3. The exact Go-Live date by the winning supplier in their proposal. See above – no go live date
was specified in the bids.
4. The exact date the system went live across all services. – 6th November 2017
5. The exact date when the legacy system was switched off or you stopped paying maintenance
for the system. Our previous case management system supports both Children’s and Adults’
social care. It will be decommissioned from April 2018 when the support and maintenance
ceases, and following go-live of our Children’s system in February.
The information supplied to you is owned by the council unless otherwise stated and may be protected by copyright. You are free to use
it for your own purposes, including any non-commercial research or for the purposes of news reporting. Any other re-use of a
commercial nature will require the permission of the Council. Further enquiries in this respect should be directed to Head of Law and
Governance, North Tyneside Council, Quadrant The Silver Link North, Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside, NE27 0BY
Page 1 of 1